Sunday, September 25, 2005

mooncake

well time to dust away the cobwebhere... hasnt been updating often recently *teehee*...
it's one week after the mooncake fest... and i still havent get my share of mooncake yet~~!!! well at least i got my friend to buy it for me since she live near china town... ^-^....

aussie mooncake? pretty sucky i would say... no "ping pi" you guys staying in Singapore should be really happy tat u got all the good food there man...
pic of my mooncake :D still cant bare to eat it :p Image hosted by Photobucket.com... tada~~!!
told u... nothing nice abt it.. kinda miss singapore and all those beautiful lantern... (always prefer the traditional type rather than the plastic music latern.. :p)

Had been rushing to do finish all my assignments for the past 2 weeks... man it's like hell.. i tot my life gonna ended here sia....
but at least i manage to get it done... not too sure abt the quality... i think i have reached the mental state where... i just wanna get over it once and for all... veri bad attitude i noe.. dont noe if anyone has ever encounter such a thing... where u dont care abt the outcome anymore... it's tat bad...
but ah well manage to survive through this week... lucky thing tat there's mid sem break next week... :D :D...
i noe i have been neglecting my friends and family during these time.. :( sorry...lar... just now really sad... i was writing blog and was sort of chatting with LB at the same time.. but suddenly she disappeared.. (erm.. ok i'm gulity of not reply her for a min or two) and her sis went online and say..

|¤«£úõ Bïñg»¤| says:
y you dun reply me?
|¤«£úõ Bïñg»¤| says:
my sis very hurt
|¤«£úõ Bïñg»¤| says:
she misses you
|¤«£úõ Bïñg»¤| says:
she go away lar

WAHH~~~!!!! i can almost hear a glass breaking sound coming from my heart... and maybe her's too...
man... i din mean not to reply u... oh... forgive me~~~!!!! sigh..was outside taking this photo... the sunset is really nice today...

shall dedicate this pic to our dear dear LB.. and the rest of my friends... :) hope u guys like it... ^-^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: