Monday, February 21, 2005

FINALLY I'M IN AUS~

miss me? well guess not many pple read my blog or post comments.. *Pout* ah well.. manage to get a pc at the sch campus for me to surf net... (felt so handicap without internet...)


RANTING session : haha.. I almost wanted to send an mms third finger pic to our "DeAr" albert on the day of departure for making my friends upset (cos they want to send me off hohohoho~ I just so popular wahahaha *ego*) but guess wat he says is right.. concert is just 3months away~!!.. aiya but he don't have to be so harsh mah… then again I think he felt he was way to lenient to us and everything is going down hill..(hopefully not for long)
Hope tat when I come back, the choir is still doing good.. felt kinda sad cos I'm going away when the choir needed pple most…although I cant do much but always wish to be of some help at least..*sigh*


NAGGING session: Time passes by real fast it's already the fifth day since I reach Australia… currently lack of sleep like siao...(4hr of sleep for passed 3days) after the glamourous side of studying overseas I had soon realise the unglam side... which is cleaning up the house(3hrs of rearranging of furniture and cleaning... ouch*)lots of walking up and down the hills... (up and down.. up and down he wondered... lalalala) my back is aching…
walking distance from the apartment to tram station (same as my house) is bad enough under 30degree hot sun.. up and down the hills.. (let me die)..
my housemates decided to cook when actually none of them use to cook at home ... so we end up eating weird stuff.. fried egg with uncooked tomato and salad sauce.. weird~ oh at least siew rong's Ba Gu Teh saved the day..


NEW DISCOVERY: I think I am the worst among the all of my housemates*gasps*… one of the guys actually clean the kitchen floor almost everyday.. most of them are so thrifty.. and although their cooking ingredients are weird but.. at least I din get food poisoning and some dishes actually tasted quite gd… *ashamed*
On saturday I spent AU$99 to figure out that singapore’s door is different from my apartment door…
You noe y?!?! cos I actually manage to get myself locked out of my room without knowing tat once the door is locked from the inside nobody can open from the outside.. not even with the key..( till now I have no idea y they still issue the room door key to me).. and obviously being a smartass (-_-) I din try out the lock before locking the door… Arrrr… I felt so stupid… in the end called up the lock smith to open the door.. there goes my $99 (extra charges on saturday)… argghhh.. kana laughed by my housemate's friend.. sianz…
Another new discovery is that you can iron dry your carpet when it's soak with water thx to the tap in the toilet.. my whole carpet was all soaked up~!!! my housemate came up with the idea of ironing it.. well although the carpet is dry now.. but some part are burnt~~!!!hopefully the agent din realise tat (crossing finger)


well i will try to post some of the pics up once i get the internet done...

1 comment:

~ w i n t e r ~ said...

i missssss youuuu!!!hahaha!!! gee... u went to ozzie and u didnt tell me. had me wondering where u went for sooo long!!! :(

hope evrything goes well for u in ozzie... and don't worry about ur hsemates, at least u've got nice clean hardworking ones!!!

i had one last yr who was so dirty... his room stank and if he left his door open just a lil' bit, the whole flat would stink!!! he leaves his dishes unwashed for a good whole week. leaves his rubbish lying around the kitchen and common areas, don't even bother to take out the rubbish, don't bother to clean the common areas even though he's the main source of the dirtiness, squeezes zits on his back and licks his fingers... *brrrrrr* thoughts of him gives me chills!!! anyways, hope u get what i mean... least u don't have a flatmate from hell!!! ;)

take care girl... looking forward to seeing u back online!!! *cheers*