Friday, June 24, 2005

metrosexual~

ahahaha.... this is damn funny... i was browsing through the forum and i came across this(part of the person commenting on the article):

"I'm going to get a ton of crap for this considering i posting it here at spymac, but I have to. This is from my blog....



This rant has the potential to get kind of rowdy. I'm very angry haha. My brother made me aware of this article the other night:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20050608/lf_afp/afplifestylefashion_050608142956

The masculine ideal is being completely modified. All the traditional mal e values of authority, infallibility, virility and strength are being completely overturned... Instead today's males are turning more towards 'creativity, sensitivity and multiplicity,'"

Oh, and look at THIS little gem:

"Arnold Schwarznegger and Sylvester Stallone are being replaced by the 21st-century man who "no longer wants to be the family super-hero", but instead has the guts to be himself, to test his own limits. ...a new species is emerging, apparently unafraid of anything."

Screw all of you french metros and your little purses too! Such arrogance! How dare you imply that I am less creative or artistic than you because I choose to dress like a man and not a woman. "


LOL~~~ the part where he said:" !@#$@ all of u french metros and your little purses too..." is super funny hahahaha XD... not to mention who came to my mind...
right? ms yanling :P
and yes... this guy is one of those macho guys that read maddox magazines lol~~ which actually made me wonder... wat type of guys do you prefer? guys being embraced his feminine side... (not restricted to only kian hong... *dont worry ms yanling...muahahahahah...*) or the alpha male with authority?

No comments: