Saturday, February 26, 2005

aus part2 QUT life

Had orientation this week~... things doesnt goes well as i thought it will be. Problems with my sch timetable one of my lecture is missing on the timetable turns out it is full and there isnt any other lecture available for that subject.. >.<~ i was so scare that the system take it as i din turn up for the lecture~!!! end up going through course coordinator to see if it's alright blah.. blah.. blah...~ Ahh... toking abt course coordinator i also had to check out my electives with course coordinator to see if i am qualified to take their electives.. currently have a few electives on my mind..(some electives available are quite interesting wahaha) and was also thinking abt going to oversea for student exchange program... hopefully i can maximise my degree...JAPAN HERE I COME~~!!! :D or wish to come haha... just emailed my course coordinator again lol.. i think i just love troubling course coordinator lol~~! WISH ME LUCK.. because i have search the web regarding the exchange program.. and it's one sem.. kinda not sure if the uni allow me to do so since my degree take onli 2yr to complete... dont noe leh.. (getting paranoid again..) I want to see kawaii otoko~!!!! or better..get a kawaii otoko..HAHaA.. ohoh(side track abit) i got to know a japanese gal studying management wahahaha.. so exciting.. want to know her more.. *suddenly felt like a pervert..(-_-) got excited becos she is a jap* Back to my topic... ya tat's wat i am going through now.. lots of questions in my mind.. trying to map out my degree life in aus.. busy busy busy... course that i'm interested are erm sound and image, sound theatre, creative industry events, technical theatre.. etc etc.. all seems so much fun... how i wish i'm in technical production degree rather than business.. *pout*


And ya.. i think i have told quite alot of u that my making fren session isnt going well... maybe i am too overfriendly.. trying to get some contact from pple that they felt i'm abit desparate or wat... i really dont noe wat to do..9 out of 10 is ang mo..~~~!!! (X.X) well at least i got to know one hongkong gal.. she's in marketing, got her own clique but all from management.. *lucky*... hopefully get to tag along.. well that's my life in QUT bah...

No comments: