Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Graduation Trip

Heh.. okok i know it's stale news... but... i'm just way too lazy to blog for the past weeks...busy slacking and all :p


well it's always better to be late than never right?? RiGht???


RigGGhHhtT~


ok.. awkward pause...

come to think of it.. there's nothing interesting happened... but am glad that i made this trip down to the Brisbane again :)
Pretty much slacked all my days away till my graduation day itself... but how else you call it a holiday?!?!?!?! yaya typcial me toking....
Learnt my lesson.. will plan what to do before going for free and easy trip next time..

And YESSSHHHH~~~!!! it's my FIRST PAID LEAVE... WAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!! man~ pay you to go on a leave... cant think of anything better than tat at the moment.....~~~~!!!!


Besides that... i'm pretty thrilled to meet up with Anna (my ex-collegue) who came all the from sydney to brisbane to join me on a trip... yay~~~!! and ya.. my ex-housemate too...(currently taking his final sem)... so it's just me, my friend and ex-housemate.. NO PARENTS~~~ lalalalalalalala~ yay... yup first time going on a free and easy trip without parents... no biggie since i practically studied in aus myself.. but still it's always the thought of doing things the first time tat makes me happy~ with the exception on certain occassions of cos... (e.g making a fool of myself unintentionally)


yay~ enough toking here are the photos i took~!


oh no....can see my double chin >.<" must go on diet


went to mt. cootha~ it has the best night scenery in brisbane.. from the hill you can see the whole of brisbane... the photo is the first thing tat greets you when come to mt. cootha.. a beautiful restaurant.. which is where we had our dinner :D..
p.s chocolate fan - try their baileys cocktail... you will love it :)
look at those "diamonds" :D

the shot tat took ages to take.. (my cam suck with night shots..) kinda ashame to say this... but it's anna who brought us there... apparently i and my housemate dont venture out often you just cant go anywhere without cars in aus... thank you miss Anna :D


Photos at Dream World





Photos taken at Movie World




:D That's all folks~!!!

1 comment:

Mud_Hut said...

wah~ many many pics good good