Thursday, June 08, 2006

friends..

past few weeks i was really down...
i remembered there was this time where i really felt that it's really hard to find friends over in australia... it felt as though the word "friend" is just someone which u can turn to or make use of when u needed help.. other than that... they are of no use...
"Fake" is the word i did prefer to call them...
just when u thought tat you have just found a friend...
the next thing u realised tat all those things tat you see in tat person are just shows tat they put up... just to make use of you...

Most of my "friends" over here have the same trait.. especially when they suddenly MSNed you and say:

"Hi.. how's it going"
someone told me once... the friendlier the tone... the worst it gets...

The moment you replied "hello"
that's it...
like a fly stuck on to the web..

Just like the image of a spider spinning webs to cocoon the fly
you will see one whole strings of words popping up on the msn..
The fly (me) started to struggle attempting make an escape...
But Resisten is futile once they started telling stories of how horrible state they are in...
The most interesting part... is that once you helped them... they disappeared for like another few months till help is needed again...



Sigh...~! In a way that sort of reminds me of myself of wat happened last friday as i started asking almost everyone i know to help me with my homework..
Am i becoming like one of them? trying to make use of friends to get what i wanted???
That I do not know...

But one thing i know for sure is that.. those who i seek are really my trusted friends and i thanked them from the bottom of my heart...

No comments: