Thursday, March 23, 2006

pleasant visit


today was kinda cold for summer it's about 25 degree (aircon temperature) and now it's raining~ maybe it's the cyclone that's making the weather so cooling...
hehe just awhile ago had a pleasant visit by our friend here (a very common animal found in australia...dont noe the name though) shall name it 圆圆 (round-round hahaha)^-^
hehe it happened to be sheltering itself from the raining in my balcony :D..

lucky is the word i suppose... and i was like :D x 10000~ when i saw 圆圆 lor.... been super long time since i get close to an animal...

plus 圆圆 wasnt afraid of me when i waved at it (asking it to come to me) and to my surprise it really did come close to me...

rush to the kitchen take out my peach and cut a few slice for it.. so happy....
but din really dare to open the fence door tat big...just big enough for me to pass the peach..

with super fast speed i went back and took a pic of 圆圆 holding and eating the peach tat i gave...

Ah~ i miss my cat~~ T_T... it's just feel so good to have a pet around me... miss you, Lina~~~ just hope tat she will still be ard when i go back to singapore.. sigh..


meanwhile, hope圆圆 will come visit me often :D

No comments: