Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm fat...

Yup... it's a confession... the stupid link that my friend passed me made me feeling guilty abt eating all those "lovely" junk food...
well i have reason for eating some of the junk food you noe...

Example: Pods Chocolate. :D cos currently i'm working on a project on tat..wahahahahaha~~~!!! (one junk food excuse down... serveral more to go >.<) erm... wat else... oh ya... those fast food... i swear to you.. u can never find decent food after 7pm cos all food court will be close by then.. and there's only the fast food for me to choose from... (2 excuses down :p) well enough of excuses :p... so ya... i'm innocent..~!!! Want to feel guilty about ur weight? check out this "wonderful" webbie http://hk.lkk.com/kumunity/health_fat_c.asp

(veri easy... for those who had prob reading chinese... just fill up the first 2 blanks at the top of the page... the first blank is the weight (kg), second is the height (in meter.. e.g: 1.70)

No comments: